View Commander-Mobile enables you to remotely view video from IP network cameras using a Pocket PC or Smartphone. Control Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) camera functions with ViewCommander's built-in control panel. Use the IVI-WebCamServer to view USB cameras (optional). Use ViewCommander-Mobile to connect to your IP cameras through the Internet. ViewCommander supports a wide range of network IP cameras, and runs on most Pocket PCs and Smartphones.
ViewCommander-Mobile features include storage and configuration of up to 10 cameras/video-servers, Pan Tilt & Zoom (PTZ) controls, point & click navigation, preset selection, and snapshot storage. ViewCommander-Mobile gives you control of your cameras from anywhere you have a network connection.
- Works with most major IP network camera models , including AXIS, Sony, Panasonic, D-Link, Vivotek, etc
- Store and connect to up to 10 video cameras or 10 video servers (with each server supporting up to 32 cameras)
- View video from Motion-JPEG (MJPEG) video streams
- Take snapshots and save to local device
- Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ) controls for supported cameras
- Digital zoom - digitally zoom in on objects
- Event triggered notification for supported systems
- Integration and support for other PTZ models and video servers provided upon request
- Works over Ethernet, dial-up, WIFI, GPRS, CDMA, and more
- Proxy support - works through password protected proxies
- ViewCommander-Mobile runs on Pocket PC, Smartphone, and many CE devices